Do you like working together as a team? Are you excited about career development and finding a place where you can grow?
Joining our family means bringing your ideas to the table every day, rolling up your sleeves and getting the job done, working with a trusting team of diverse professionals, and going home safely every day passionate and proud of what you have helped to build.
BEL Contracting, part of NorLand Limited, is looking for experienced Foremen / Forepersons for an exciting Hwy project in Delta, BC
Qualified candidates will have the following abilities:
- Should have 5+ years as a Earthworks foreman and approx. 10 years of civil construction industry knowledge
- Experience leading crews in heavy earthworks, road building and bulk hauling
- ability to read and interpret blueprints to provide clear instructions to the crew
- Will be able to maintains daily records including crew and equipment time, productions and summary of activity on site
- Have Heavy Equipment knowledge and experience with excavators and dozers
- Ability to manage Heavy Equipment Operators
- Solid understanding of grades and embankment fills
- Works with the project superintendent to plan ahead and ensure materials and resources are in place ahead of the work
- BEL expects all foremen to be working foremen. As such you will be expected to lead from the front lines which means directing the work and being with your crew at all times
* Please note, currently BEL Contracting sites are located in the Lower Mainland area of Vancouver and there is no camp work / live out available at this time.